Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Playing Catch Up

Happy Wednesday, friends! 

I have to apologize to you all because I've been slacking quite a bit on my blog posts!

I promise I'll make it up to you with some crazy/amazing information!

Other than my May book review, the last time I updated you all, I had just gotten engaged! I couldn't have imagined how amazing of a feeling it is to know I get to spend the rest of my life with Ryan. 

My heart is so full.

In beginning the wedding planning process, we both knew that we didn't want a "traditional" wedding. We played around with the idea of a destination wedding, and had the CRAZY idea of tying the knot while we're in Italy (a vacation we already had booked for next week). 

You guys, the planning just took off and after 2 short months of being engaged, we're getting married in Italy this Saturday! Can you believe that?! 


This Saturday, we will be on that terrace saying "I do."

We begin our trip in Naples for a few days, get married along the Amalfi Coast, then head north for some more fun stops. I'll keep those spots a secret for now, until I can recap our vacation for you all here. 

So that's why my posts have been so far a few between-planning an international wedding can be tough! 

I promise you'll get a full recap when we return, wedding photos and all! If you want to follow along on our trip, be sure to catch me over on Instagram, where I'll be posting pictures and Instastories!

Talk to you all soon! 

Ciao!

Leslie


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Omg that is amazing Leslie! That spot looks beautiful and I can't wait to see all the pictures. Not posting as much is totally understandable, enjoy this amazing time in your life :-)
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back! And wow what an awesome adventure in only a few short days for you! How cool to get married in Italy! You are on it girl! Hope you have a dress and everything!! Enjoy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo!! Isn't that spot where John Legend got married? It looks familiar from the end of his "All of me" video.

    Can't wait to see the wedding posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Leslie. That is so exciting. I can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So. Exciting!! Seriously can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete