Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites {5.5.17}

It's Fri-yay, everyone! I could do some kinda happy dance this morning!

Just like every Friday, I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to share our favorites from the week!


Let's jump right in!



I've recently become obsessed with Poshmark. Poshmark is a site that allows users to sell name brand items for lower prices. You can really find some hidden gems within the website once you get looking! I just bought a pre-owned (excellent condition) Tory Burch wallet for only $60! What a steal! 




You know how I mentioned being in love with rompers lately? Well, I've ventured out and tried a jumpsuit. I am in love with this super comfy one piece. Not only is it cozy, but it can be made to look more dressy by pairing it with cute wedges and jewelry. I bought it in olive green.

Find it here




I started working on my home office/craft room this past weekend. I made this super handy jewelry holder to store all of our inventory. There's another one going up next to it, and smaller ones on the other side. More on how to make these next week! 

Want to shop our jewelry? Find it here




I am freaking out you guys! The Erin Condren 2017-2018 Life Planner is here!! If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit this website and you'll immediately fall in love! I have been a die hard EC fan for about three years now. I wouldn't be able to live without this baby.

Find them here




I recently found this top and had to buy it! I can't wait until it gets here! Doesn't it look so comfy and cute?

Find it here

I hope everyone has the best weekend! Be sure to subscribe to my blog for regular updates, or to follow me over at my Insta

XO,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Friday, just stopping in from the link up! I'm normally a Simplified Planner user but just might have to make the switch now!

    Becomingabesnett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poshmark is so great! I've snagged a couple of Kate Spade items that I'm obsessed with! I'm having a little giveaway on my blog today for the. best. lipstick. ever. Check it out! Since I'm new to blog land, odds of winning are high!

    www.typebplusblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete