Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites {4.27.17}

I truly never thought that we would make it to the weekend! I'm literally crawling to the finish line of this week between work, grad school and other obligations.

Today I'm screaming TGIF. Anyone with me?



As always, I'm linking up with some amazing bloggers to share some of my favorite things from the week.






This week was my April book review! I read three great books and one that I wouldn't really recommend. If you missed it, you can find it here!




I haven't yet found a romper that I don't like. Please tell me that rompers won't go out of style because I'm so obsessed with them! 

This one is perfectly casual and so, so comfortable! I did not want to take it off! 

Find it here





Speaking of rompers, here's another one that I just had to have. This one can definitely be more dressy if you pair it with a cute pair of wedges!

Find it here

Apparently another obsession that I have is the color purple/mauve this season. It's just such a pretty and light color.




I recently tried out Gap Fit clothing and fell in love! These shorts are so much more comfortable than the Nike ones I have, and so breathable! Same goes for this tank top. It's very soft and light for sweaty workouts! I got it in several colors!






  My FAVORITE favorite this week is the fact that we booked out summer vacation to Italy! I'll keep the locations a surprise for now, but it's going to be an amazing experience and I cannot wait to share it with you all! 

As always, follow my Instagram for fun updates!

I hope everyone has the best weekend! See you all on Monday!

XO,
Leslie









6 comments:

  1. Italy sounds amazing! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a romper! I saw some really cute ones online but I have major tall girl problems & most of them don't fit right so I was scared to order any without trying them on. Italy will be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man, super jealous of your Italy vacay! Love that purple romper- super cute with the wedges. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing rompers and jumpsuits! And Italy will be so fun!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to jump on the romper train! They are too cute! I also love Italy!

    ReplyDelete