Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites {4.14.17}

Happy Friday!!! The days were long but the week was felt short. I'll take it.

Hopefully everyone has a great weekend planned. Mine will consist of relaxing and taking it easy.


Every Friday I link up with some of my favorite bloggers in order to share my favorites things from the week. Erika, Andrea, and Narci always have great favorites, so be sure to head over to their blogs too!




On Monday I shared a recap of my girls trip for spring break. If you missed it, you can find the post here. This was definitely one of my favorites this week.




See those awesome sunglasses? I've wanted a pair of the mirrored Ray Ban aviators for a while now, and I finally took the plunge to buy them. I don't regret it at all!! They're perfect for the spring and summer seasons! 

Find them here





I found these babies yesterday and fell in love! These wedges have a similar vibe to the Marc Fisher ones that everyone loves, except not nearly as expensive.

Find them here




Another pair of great shoes that I found this week! These will be perfect for a super casual and easy to throw on outfit during the summer. They're super comfortable and I have a feeling I'll be wearing them all the time. Bonus! I got these shoes and the last one buy one, get one 50% off! Be sure to reap the benefits of that sale before it's gone.

Find them here




This last favorite is a super cute bag that I bought in Miami! I'm loving the grey color. It's small enough to carry as a purse, but large enough to use for a beach bag or carry on. This definitely needed to be included in the favorites this week!

I hope you all have the best weekend and I'll see you next week!

XO,
Leslie


1 comment:

  1. I did the BOGO sale at Target too! I got some Merona sandals I've been wanting and some laser cut nude flats. Your shoes are both super cute! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete