Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Chambray and White


Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone's week is breezing right along!

If you visit my blog often, you might recognize this outfit right here:


If you missed it, my Friday Favorites post last week was about this amazing Free People bag that I got on a recent trip to Miami. I got several emails asking about my outfit, so I thought that I'd share!





I'm really loving the chambray and white combination right now. It's so bright and perfect for the spring season!

 The lattice and lace detail on the sleeves and the waist of this top is stunning. I paired it with my favorite white jeans and my new taupe wedges. 

I found some other great chambray tops that I think would look awesome with white jeans too!



Find it here


Find it here


Find it here


Find it here

That last top even has very similar lattice detailing. I just can't get over this combo, and have a feeling that I'll be sneaking it in quite a bit over the summer too. 

My outfit details:


XO,
Leslie




1 comment:

  1. I can chambray all day! Love it with crisp white!

    ReplyDelete