Monday, March 6, 2017

Spring Must Haves

Good morning, friends!

Monday is here again and in order to make the day a little brighter, I've come up with some spring must haves!

These are staples that everyone should have in their closet this season!


Jennifer over at The Sister Studio first recommended this top and I immediately bought it! It's such a gorgeous color and perfect for all of those spring blooms!

Find them here


Perfect white destroyed jeans and they're under $60! These jeans have a lot of stretch to them and you'll probably be able to size down, as they stretch throughout the day. They go with anything, but look GREAT with the purple off the shoulder top.

Find them here


This top is great! Such a soft and basic tee, but an added flare on the front! 

Find it here




Something that I'm totally into this season are fringed jeans. Don't get me wrong, I love a good rolled jean but the fringe adds a little something extra. Don't you think?

Find them here


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this top! It's so feminine and comfortable! It looks so great with the fringe jeans posted above! I would order a size down as it runs a little large. 

Find it here


I'm a big fan of Gap's Chino pants in the spring time. I just think that these colored pants with a basic tee and sandals are so easy and adorable! 

Find them here


Something super easy that you could throw on without a second thought is this super soft knit dress. I love paring dresses like this one with my Adidas Superstars or white Converse.

Find the dress here


There are some wedges that are super popular this season, but I can't bring myself to spend $160 on a pair of shoes, so I found these alternatives for $60! I bought the black ones and had to size down half a size.

Find them here


These are some of my fabulous clothing finds for spring, and I'm super glad that the weather has been so warm lately so that I can wear them! I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday.

XO,
Leslie





2 comments:

  1. Love the chinos and wedges! Do you read Wear It For Less? Jessica always posts some great lower priced alternatives to clothes, shoes, and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those wedges, white pants and that first top. Everything looks so comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete