Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Embarrassing Moments

Happy Tuesday, friends!

What happened to our beautiful spring weather? It has been so cold and rainy here, and I'm not happy about it at all!

On a happy note though, it's Tuesday and time for a Show and Tell blog post! 




If you're new here, Show and Tell Tuesday is link up with Andrea from Momfessionals to share various parts of our lives. Here are all of the awesome topics discussed throughout 2017.




I'll start off by saying that I am not easily embarrassed, so coming up with an embarrassing moment was difficult! 

The only thing that comes to mind requires us to rewind back to me as an awkward 9th grader trying to find my place in a new high school, in a new town. All 9th graders were required to take a health/exercise class where we had to go run on the track everyday. So one particular morning, my friends and I were trying to impress a cute upperclassman. We were obviously paying too much attention to him, and not enough attention to where we were walking.

I literally ran right into a hurdle that was in the middle of the track and flipped right over it. As if it wasn't bad enough that I looked very clumsy, everyone else thought that I purposely tried to hurdle the hurdle, and failed epically. 


It looked an awful lot like this, although it was one hurdle and I wasn't intended to be anywhere near it.

That memory lived on through the rest of high school and I never lived it down. Back then, things like that are the most awful thing that could happen, and now it's such a good laugh.

What about you all? What is your most embarrassing moment. 

XO,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. I'm literally lol'ing at this! I'm like you & had a hard time coming up with an embarrassing moment because I just don't get embarrassed much. And I'm the friend that is laughing hysterically when somebody trips or falls so I'd have been no help to you that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I would totally be embarrassed by that! And remember it forever. It's good you don't embarrass easily otherwise, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Too funny! The things that have happened when trying to impress boys in life- oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good one! Hilarious... now! I can see how that would be super embarrassing at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha oh my gosh I am laughing out loud!!! That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete