Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Favorites {3.17.17}

It's that time again, friends! The weekend is upon us and I have some great favorites to share with you! 

As always, I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci.




I've recently peeked an interest in Teavana tea. Last weekend, while shopping with my mom, we stopped into Teavana with all types of questions about brewing tea how to start. The most helpful woman told us about their super popular Perfectea Maker. In my opinion, this is such a good deal! For $30, you get the loose tea brewer, rock sugar, and a tin to keep your tea fresh. We were instantly hooked. We got an awesome variety pack of tea, and left some super happy campers!




I'm going to have to add this romper to my favorites next Friday as well, once I buy a nice bralette! I bought this amazing romper from my new favorite boutique, Nana Macs! It is the most amazing and quality material, that I almost feel like I'm stealing it from them. Once I buy a bralette to match, I'll take a picture in mine to show you all.

Find it here




If you know me, you know that when I go on a vacation, I have to literally buy a whole new wardrobe because I hate wearing the same ol' ordinary items on a fun trip. I've been on the hunt for some distressed white jeans and I may have found the most perfect pair! These white denim jeans are not only super stretchy, but they also have some fringe at the ankle which is so in right now!

I loved them so much, I also ordered them in black! Note: the black are slightly more distressed and not fringed at the ankle.

Black here / White here




Here are those same jeans again! This favorite is focusing on this ADORABLE off the shoulder top! You aren't going to believe this...it's UNDER $25! I originally found this top from Jennifer over at The Sister Studio and had to have it!

Find it here







On the hunt for some decent denim shorts, I stopped by Nordstrom last night and found these two GREAT pairs! I ended up buying both because I needed both dark and light pairs. The first pair are great in length in the back but slightly shorter in the front. I don't feel revealing in them though, and that's what's important. The second pair are perfect in every way! I'm wearing the lighter pair in the picture.

First pair here / Second here

I feel like I have so much more to share, but I think that I'll save some others for another day. Like I said, I'm going to try and get some pictures in these items so that you can see them on.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! See you next week.

XO,
Leslie




7 comments:

  1. Love white denim-it looks so awesome with that yellow tank! And that romper is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute new outfits. I like the off the shoulder top a lot!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping finds! I'm in need of new denim shorts, and love the ones you picked! May need to order those today since I have a girls' trip to Miami in a few weeks... Also love the "Blogging Day" coffee mug (well, tea mug in this case :)) I just started my blog about 6 weeks ago, so right now every day is blogging day around here while I try and get the hang of things! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be in Miami in a few weeks too!!! Have a great time!!

      Delete
  4. I am over the moon for off the shoulder tops and these are gorgeous! And I about spot out my coffee, I'm drinking out of the exact same mug today! You're a doll and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still on the huntil for the perfect white jeans for me. Glad you found some good stuff! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete