Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Favorites {3.31.17}

An extra happy Friday to you today! Why extra you may ask? Well, this teacher is officially on spring break!

To kick off an entire 9 days off, I'm sharing a few Friday Favorites with you today! As always, I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea!





One thing that I just can't get away from is OPI's Mod About You nail polish. This color has been on my toes for an entire year or so. Usually, I'm not a huge light pink fan, but this color is perfect in every way! 




Yesterday I shared my monthly book review, and had some great recommendations for you all! This month I read 4 great books, and one that was just meh. That seems to be the trend so far this year too!  If you missed this post, you can find it here!







Stella & Dot Navy/Red Medallion Getaway


In honor of spring break and my travel plans this weekend, I thought I would share an oldie but goodie! I bought this Gataway Bag a few years ago and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it for travel. Depending on the length of your flight and/or need for activities, this bag is perfect. You can either keep it zipped and compact, or expand it for extra room! Disclaimer: They no longer have this pattern, but they do have a very similar blue Ikat pattern. You need this bag ASAP!

Find it here

Well, it's short and sweet this week, friends! This weekend I'm headed on a girls trip to Miami!! We have so many fun things planned, and this girl can't wait to be on the beach! 

If you want to follow our travel adventures, be sure to follow me on Instagram so that you can see fun Instastories and whatnot! :)

Follow me here

See you all in a week!

XO,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. That nail color is so pretty! Enjoy your weekend in Miami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Happy Spring Break! I'm still eagerly awaiting my own...in a week and a half from now! Have a great trip!! Have to check out your book reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polish color! I need a pedicure day soon! Have so much fun on your Miami trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute nail color! Loving it. I hope you have a great time on your girl's trip. how fun!

    -Lauren

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/monthly-wrap-up-top-five-march-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm headed to Miami in a few weeks for a girls' trip, too! Report back on your favorites from the trip! We have nothing planned except hotel, pool, beach and spa - we could use some restaurant recommendations if you have any to share :)

    ReplyDelete