Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites {3.24.17}

Wahoo!! I didn't think this week would ever end. I'm so ready for the weekend and I know you are too.

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites!




I picked up this adorable from Nordstrom last week. On the hanger it kind of looks like a potato sack, but it looks adorable on! It comes in five colors and is super affordable!

Find it here




I posted about this top last week, but wanted to show you what it looked like on. This is the perfect outfit for a fun lunch with your friends or a spring break in Miami. Wink wink.

Top here / shorts here / sandals here




This top is a new one from this week. It's so effortlessly cute and so comfortable. I'm loving the cross pattern in the front!

Top here / shorts here / sandals here 




Here's that romper that I referenced last week! I've paired it with a super cute bralette so that I'm not hanging out all over the place. Absolutely in love with this outfit and can't wait to wear it out! 




The weather has been very off and on lately. One day it might be sunny and hot and then cold the next. On the warmer and sunny days, I'm loving sitting on the screened-in porch with a good book and delicious tea! Also, how amazing is this mug from The Sister Studio?! You need one ASAP!

Find it here

I hope everyone has the best weekend, and I'll see you all next week!

XO,
Leslie


2 comments:

  1. Love the crossfront tee! I've put myself on a mini-spending freeze because I have too much in my closet right now! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you get to sit outside a read right now! Spring needs to come full force in the Northeast quickly. Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete