Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Favorites {3.10.17}

Happy Friday, Friends!

I'm so ready for the weekend to be here! On the agenda is some grad school work, shopping with my mom, and a whole lot of relaxation. Can I get an amen?


As always, I'm sharing some of my favorite things today.



I shared these wedges on Tuesday, but I wanted you to be able to see the black. I purchased these wedges and they are ADORABLE! So far, they're super comfy and go with just about anything. Love, love, love them! 




Please excuse the messy bedroom back there! In looking around for some new things for Miami, I definitely needed a new bathing suit coverup! I love this white and navy ombre one that I found at Francesca's. They don't sell it online, so you'll have to go look in stores to find it. It's super flowy and perfect for the beach!




These haven't arrived at my house yet, but I'm so excited to get them! There is a new online boutique that I'm completely obsessed with. The only problem is that so is everyone else, and their products sell out quickly. These adorable sandals were out in my size for the longest time, but were just restocked! You should have seen how fast I was ordering them. Their website says that they fit try to size, and i'll confirm once they come! 

Find them here




I did a Fitbit Charge 2 review yesterday, and it's definitely one of my favorite things this week! 

If you missed it, you can find it here.


That's all for this week! I hope everyone has the best weekend! 

As always, make sure you're following me on Instagram

XO,
Leslie


3 comments:

  1. Love the black wedges! Y'all aren't on spring break yet? We start today at 3:30! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! Ours is a little later- the first week of April!

      Delete
  2. Love those wedges!! Super cute!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete