Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm linking up with Erika and Ashley to chat about life! 


Today I'm asking your opinion on the....


Fitbit Charge 2


So I used to have the Jawbone UP 2 and LOVED it. It was cute and suited my needs, so all was well. Several months ago the band broke while I was getting dressed. No, not when I was doing anything crazy with my hands. I was literally putting on a shirt. I contacted Jawbone to get it replaced and no one has responded, so I'm writing off Jawbone for my activity tracker needs.

My attention has been turned to the Fitbit Charge 2. Of course they would come out with a super pretty, limited edition rose gold version that costs about $50 more. I wish I were someone who could settle for black, but I have serious heart eyes for this particular one! I have several questions, so if anyone has insight...it would be a HUGE help! 

Does it seem accurate in terms of steps taken?

Is it too bulky?

Does it sync up with My Fitness Pal?

Just wanting to make sure that it's the right fit before I take the plunge and purchase it. Thanks so much ahead of time for all of your help!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday! 

XO,
Leslie



  

3 comments:

  1. I don't have the Fit Bit, and I thought I really wanted one, but I opted not to. My Fitness Pal has really been good for me on its own. I vote you spend the $100+ on a fun date weekend or experience instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Fitbit Charge 2 for Christmas and I am LOVING it. I had the regular old first edition Fitbit before that and this one seems much more accurate with tracking steps. I don't think it's too bulky at all. I love that I can see phone calls and texts on it, and the alarm feature is awesome too. I'd highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the fitbit charge 2 and love it! I was worried about it being too bulky but I don't think it is at all! I haven't tried it with my fitness pal but it does seem accurate with steps.

    ReplyDelete