Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Favorites {2.17.17}

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Next week we're off for our February break and I'm jumping with joy!

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci to share some of my Friday Favorites!






I have all of the heart eyes for these shoes! I haven't purchased them yet because I need your help! Which do you prefer for spring/summer?

Top here / Bottom here




Still obsessing over these sneakers. I must be on a casual sneaker kick, because it's all I'm looking for! 

Find them here




Allison and I have rebranded our super new business. I started off just connecting it to the blog, but felt like it needed it's own identity before we really had any sort of following. Be sure to follow our Instagram here for most recent OOTD pictures and our newest designs!

Visit our Etsy store here




I'm headed on a girls trip to Miami during the first week of April! Wahoo! I've been a few times, but only when I was young. You all have such good recommendations, so I need great restaurants, bars, and must do activities while I'm there! 


Those are my favorites for the week! I hope you all have fun plans this weekend!

XO,
Leslie




2 comments:

  1. Yikes on the price but the Uggs are cuter and seem more comfy! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you are going to Miami Beach, which I've never been to; however, we did stay in downtown Miami last June in route to our cruise. I don't have any great restaurants, but be careful as our credit card was stolen, and I've almost pinpointed it to a local restaurant/shop.

    ReplyDelete