Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites {2.10.17}

Happy Friday!!

I didn't know if I was going to make it or not, but here I am ready for the weekend! 

I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci to share my Friday Favorites from this week! 





I know these are a little bit silly, but I'm loving what I've been doing with my hair in order to break from the norm of wearing it down and wearing it in a ponytail. I start off at the top of my head with a loose french braid and then pull all the rest of my hair up into a ponytail. It's super easy, and makes a ponytail seem more "pretty."




I apologize in advance for the regular occurrence of my jewelry as one of my Friday Favorites for a while. I'm adding more designs each week and want to share those with you! If you haven't entered for the giveaway, you'll find that post here. Also, be sure to check back in Monday for a sale on all of our designs!

Here are my favorite two designs from this week.


Found here


Found here





I got these adorable booties this past week. I'm happy to report that they're as comfy as they are cute! I wish I had the link, but I got them from a small boutique in my town and they don't really sell online. 




Found these beauties online this week! With me running more and trying to stay in shape, I have to make room in my drawers for new workout clothes, right? Can't wait until they arrive!

Find them here





Another great find from this week has been this sweater! I had to get it because I love how it can go from a very casual sweater, to a cute off the shoulder top! It's perfect for transitioning from day to night. I'm picturing it being paired with black skinnies and booties, but during the day can be worn as a comfy sweater and at night, it can be rolled down for a nicer look!

Find it here

That's all for this week, friends! Follow me on Instagram for things that don't always make it to the blog. Find me here. Also, if you want more regular updates for my jewelry, follow that Instagram here.

I hope everyone has the best weekend!

XO,
Leslie



8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute, and I bet your students love new styles. Even of adults don't notice, you can always count on a kid for a compliment! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! Kids really do notice everything!

      Delete
  2. Love those leggings! I feel like you can never have enough leggings..although my husband would probably say I have way too many haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great?! I can't wait to get them!

      Delete
  3. Loved everything today. Your hair looks so cute like that, love the necklaces...BEAUTIFUL. A top that can be worn 2 ways is a double winner and the booties are so cute. Like the leggings too 😉 Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, Lisa! I hope you have the best weekend!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute hairdo! I wish I could braid my own, but I never seem to get it down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what's cuter; the necklaces, the booties or that sweater! Good picks girl, enjoy your weekend! Stopping by from Friday Favorites with A Little Bit of Everything.

    ReplyDelete