Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! We've survived the week and are ready for a relaxing weekend!

As always, I'm linking up with some awesome bloggers to share our Friday Favorites!






Obsessing over these necklaces! They add a statement to any outfit! 





I've been wanting to try a mud mask for some time now. I don't really have troublesome skin, but I do occasionally like to use a mask in order to brighten my skin. This mask that I found is wonderful! Not only did my skin feel great after using it, but I had several comments about how my skin was glowing. Plus, it doesn't break the bank!

Find it here


It was kind of a slow and uneventful week, so I only had to favorites to share today. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!

XO,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about that mask. I keep forgetting to pick it up. Thanks for reminding me! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those necklaces are so pretty!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete