Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

So apparently we have some crazy winter storm warning headed our way this afternoon. Needless to say, when I stop at the grocery store on the way home, they'll be out of bread and milk. #howwillisurvive #notonmilksandwiches #passthewinebottle

We've already been notified that our school is letting out early today, so that's good news! Happy Friday to me! Can that be a Friday favorite?

Well, either way, I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to share some wonderful things with you this morning.



Just in case you missed my New Years post, this is the very simple and easy outfit that I wore to ring in the new year. This sweater is so soft and easy to dress up or dress down. For a size reference, I bought a small and it's kind of low cut, so you'll need something underneath.


Top here



This is another top that I got this week during the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale. You're in luck because this top is still listed for a STEAL of a price! I wore it yesterday and failed to get a picture in it because #preparingforthestorm. I'll get an updated picture today and throw it up here for you guys! 

This top is long, so it looks PERFECT with leggings and boots.


Top here




A few months back I mentioned a possible move in our immediate future due to Ry's commute to work. When we moved into our house two years ago, he was working downtown which wasn't so bad for a commute to work. Now he works in an area a little more north of us, and the commute is terrible for him (we're talking 1.5 hours one way). 

We've been entertaining lots of different Metro Atlanta areas and have found the PERFECT house in the PERFECT location. Not only is it a new construction, but it checks off every box for us, PLUS extra stuff we didn't even know we wanted. I don't want to get my hopes up just in case, but keep us in your thoughts! This would be our dream home.



This favorite this week is super fun for me. After making some of my own personal jewelry, and some for my good friends, I've been encouraged to open up my own Etsy shop. Now it's kind of bare right now because this is very new, but I'm excited to create lots of new designs for all of you to see. 

Click on the logo to visit the shop! Come back often because a lot of new things are showing up soon!


That's all for this week! I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully I'll have some pretty snow picture to show you on Monday! If you want to follow more closely, you can find me on Instagram

XO,
Leslie






7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the shop! That is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up. I'm from Atlanta and miss how the city shuts down with the slightest idea of snow. Happy Friday!

    -Abby, http://therealhousewifeofdc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh such exciting news about the house and your shop! Hope both things go well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! What an amazing week! I so hope your perfect house pans out and congrats on the Etsy shop! That's awesome. Hope you get to enjoy some snow! Stay warm and drink hot chocoate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same exact top from the Anniversary sale! It works great with leggings or half tucked in with jeans or black pants! Congrats on the new shop and best wishes for good news with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top, so cute! Good luck with the house, I hope everything works out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads-up on that top -- I just went to Nordstroms.com and bought one! Good luck with the jewelry -- I would love to learn to make it too. . .someday. . .

    ReplyDelete