Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites

Phew. We made it to Friday and it's a long weekend! 

Insert my happy dance here.

Today I'm linking up with my favorite bloggers to share my favorites for the week!



A Little Bit of Everything       |        Grace and Love         |           Momfessionals





We're going to start my favorites off in the nail polish department. I've never been a fan of red hued polish, but I'm loving this color so much. It's still goes with everything, but it's super unique and looks like a different color in various lighting! 

Find it here





Added this gorgeous bracelet to my Etsy shop! I'm loving this new hobby so much. Be on the lookout because there will be some necklaces coming soon! To give you an idea of what kinds of necklaces that you'll see, these are very similar! 


Shop with me here




Remember that Lush top I was telling you guys about last week? Here's a picture of the shirt actually on. As you can see, it's long enough to wear with leggings, but not so long that it can't be paired with your favorite jeans. I've already ordered it in 3 other colors. 

Also, my leggings might be the most comfortable ones you could ever own. Plus, right now they're 40% off, making them less than $15. Excuse me while I order myself 5 pairs.





I've been meaning to tell you guys about my favorite eyeliner, and was reminded today when I got my Birchbox! So, I'm not super loyal to any specific eye make-up brand. The eyeliners and mascaras that I use typically come from my Birchbox subscription. I do have brands that I like, but I would much rather try out a bunch of different types. Let me know if this is bad for my skin or something, because I'm clueless.

The Eyeko eyeliner on the bottom is the one that I've had for such a long time. It's the BEST! It still hasn't run out and works so well for both natural and going out looks. Today, I got the skinny version of it and I'm so excited to try it out in the morning!

On a more general note, if you don't have Birchbox, you need it! It's only $10 a month and comes with top of the line samples. I've belonged to their subscription for over 2 years now, and I have never once considered canceling. You start by filling out a skin profile so that they know what products will work best for you. Then, each month you get a box that includes 5 samples that are tailored to fit your skin and beauty needs. Not to mention, the boxes that the samples come in are ADORABLE. I can't make myself throw them away. They're legitimately just stacking up in my closet.

Another perk is that you can review the products that you get, and earn points which lead to free and discounted, full-size products. Yes, if you love a particular item, you can purchase the full-size on their website.  If you click the link below, you can get your first box for only $5! :)

Start your subscription here






If you missed my post on Tuesday, be sure to check out all the great items I found on my shopping trip! I have a feeling that some of these outfits are going to be on repeat all season long.

I hope everyone has a restful long weekend! I'll see you all back here for my January Stitch Fix review!

XO,
Leslie

9 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about Birchbox for a while, and I think you've convinced me to treat myself! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! It's such a good cost that you don't even notice each month. Totally worth it!

      Delete
  2. Love that polish color! (is it just me, or do Essie polishes seem really hard to get good coverage?) I can't begin to tell you how many 100's of times I've looked at that Lush top. I ordered the shorter one that's a "crepe" material but wasn't crazy about the fabric. Is the long one "crepey-ish" or more of a knit? I know it says polyester. TIA😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the same material that your other one is. I'm not the biggest fan of that material either but this one isn't as noticeable as others that I've had.

      Delete
  3. I am loving that top. And I'm pretty sure I need a pair of those leggings. I love that nail polish color. It looks like it would be beautiful! Hope you're weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need the leggings! They're such a good price and so comfy!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  4. I love that eyeliner too! I got mine from my Birchbox as well. IT's the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that bracelet and those necklaces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail polish is quite gorgeous. Your jewelry is lovely, too. I know it will bring you a lot of success. I love the understated colors combined with the elegant craftsmanship. I have been considering birchbox for a while and this may drive me to finally sign up. Keep being creative! Thank you for sharing this.

    Lindsey @ Nosto

    ReplyDelete