Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites {1.27.17}

FRI-YAY is upon us!

In honor of my favorite day of the week, I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers to discuss some of my favorites from the week!





Ordered these this week and are constantly lurking around the front door for the delivery man to come. Apparently these are all the rage and they're ADORABLE on everyone. I needed a pair for myself!

Find them here





Y'all this happened this week. We have a heroes contest at school and one of my students submitted as essay about ME! When I opened it, I cried like a little baby. This is what wakes me up each morning and keeps me from going insane all day. These kids are so worth it.




The weather has been so amazing the past few days! We're talking low to mid 70's! Excuse me while I bring out my spring clothes. Loving this weather!

Dress similar / Necklace / Booties similar






I'm obsessing over these necklaces! I'm considering getting one as my "everyday" necklace. What are your thoughts? Any one else have them?

Find it here




I don't want to give anything away yet, but a favorite this week has been getting ready for my January Book Review! I read 5 books this month with 4 being GREAT and one just "meh." Be sure to check back in on Monday if you want some ideas for great books! 

I hope everyone has the best weekend! See you back here on Monday!

XO,
Leslie




12 comments:

  1. Wait a minute? You read five books this month? Who are you and how do I get in on that life? LOL! Loving BOTH outfits. And Ms. Z you sure are making an incredible impact on some littles! That is what it is all about, girl! Way to go. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am! I just squeezed it in whenever possible! Thanks so much for your sweet words, Amanda! I hope you have the best weekend!!

      Delete
  2. How sweet of your student to nominate you!! That necklace is very cute! I have some earrings and a bracelet that's very similar but no necklaces yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your student! I have that KS necklace and wear it all the time. I am thinking about getting another one in gold since mine is in silver. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess!!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Oh my word--that note is the sweetest! I just loved when I taught my firsties! I have a Kendra Scott necklace and wear it all the time! I gifted one to a friend and she is always wearing hers too..you can layer other necklaces with it even. It's perfection. Can't wait to see what reads you've been loving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that necklace and LOVE it!! I get compliments on it every time I wear it! I have the iridescent drusy/silver. Can't wait to hear about your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I can't wait for everyone to see!

      Delete
  6. I love that you had a student nominate you! That's so awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your student is so sweet! Congrats :-) I love my Kendra necklaces, especially the Elisa ones! I have a black one that I wear almost every day and get compliments all the time. I got the white one for Christmas and have been adding it into my necklace rotation. I highly recommend! Hope you had a great weekend girl!
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams 

    ReplyDelete