Monday, January 23, 2017

Falcons and Friends

Morning y'all!

Sure, It's a Monday......but Atlanta is headed to the SUPER BOWL!

I can't even believe it!



On Saturday, I headed to the bead store with my mom in order to pick up beads for some new necklace designs. I'm so excited about this you guys. I use nothing but the most high-quality materials for my jewelry, so you can't beat the price. Boutiques sell these things for almost twice the price.

Find my Etsy / Jewelry Insta / Personal Insta



Saturday night we went to a friend's house for cocktails and games. We had a blast getting to know some fun, new people! I don't have any pictures, but it's always a good time when Cards Against Humanity is involved.

On Sunday, our Falcons were playing in the NFC Championship game against Green Bay, so we found a local bar to watch the game and hang out with our new friends. It was such a good game, and we crushed Green Bay! The Falcons are going to the Super Bowl! Who would have thought? Actually, back in November I had a dream that they won the Super Bowl, so I'm pretty sure I have some kind of ESP or something.


How was your weekend? Come back tomorrow for 10 Things on Tuesday: Get to know Leslie Edition

XO,
Leslie



3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a game! I started feeling really bad for Green Bay and was hoping they'd score a few points before the end!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GOOD! They certainly didn't show up to play!

      Delete
  2. Sadly all I really know about football and Atlanta Falcons is that Kim Zolciak's husband used to play for them! Congrats though on ATL!

    ReplyDelete