Tuesday, January 10, 2017

10 Things on Tuesday - What I'm Shopping For

Happy Tuesday! 

Yesterday our county closed schools because of the icy roads and to our surprise, today is closed too! I may or may not have been spraying my street with a hose to make it worse. ;)

Since I had an unexpected day off, I took the cherished time to do what I do best. 

Shopping!

I stopped at several of my favorite places and thought I could share some great things that I found! I tried to find all the links so that you can find these items at home too.

LOFT


 

This top was AWESOME! It was almost like a boyfriend-fit button down that still flattered in all the right places. The sleeves on this top were darling as well. For a size reference, I'm wearing a small and it was plenty long to wear with leggings! I ended up buying this top.

Find it here



This dress was DARLING! I tried it on with my favorite Loft leggings for a more fall/winter look, and then tried it on sans leggings for a more spring look. I loved it both ways, although I would probably match it with grey leggings instead of black. I didn't buy this dress, but I was left thinking about it for the rest of the day.

Find it here


Y'all this top. I'm wanting to cry because they no longer have this top online, meaning I can't share it with you! When I bought it yesterday, it was in the clearance section at 60% off. This black off the shoulder top was super flattering and had a precious lace bottom trim. I bought a small.

Find similar here



This was definitely my favorite Loft purchase yesterday. This top was to die for! The slits of the side gave it such character, while remaining simple enough to dress up in a variety of ways! I bought a small and it was a perfect length for both jeans and leggings.

Find it here

NORDSTROM


I must be going through a phase of off the shoulder tops, because I can't tell you how many I picked up. This one was a winner as well. The color was gorgeous and it fit so well. I'm wearing an XS, so I would definitely size down from your norm. This would definitely need to be worn with pants, as it wasn't long enough to wear with leggings.

Find it here

Side note: why is the Nordstrom lighting so terrible?


This top was perfect in every way. This color looks much better in person than it does in the picture, but it was super adorable and super comfortable. It comes in 5 colors, and I had to stop myself from buying every single one. Wearing a small.

Find it here



I have needed a great leather jacket so badly, and I set out yesterday to find a great one. This one caught my eye on the sale rack! I didn't end up buying, but I know I'll regret that. Wearing a medium.

Find it here



I was so bummed when this scarf sold out online during the half yearly sale. Someone must have returned it, because it was the only one sitting all lonely and by itself on the table. I practically ran over and snatched it up. Another plus is that it was only $8. 


TARGET


I don't know about you guys, but my Target has seriously upped it's activewear game! Have you seen this fleece jacket?!? I think I almost shrieked when I picked it up! PS) If you have the cartwheel app, anything in the C9 brand is 25% off! For a size reference, I bought a small in the jacket and medium-long in the pants.

Jacket here / pants here

Also, staying on the topic of Target activewear, what do you all think of these pants?


I love them, but was unsure about purchasing them. I was hoping for you thoughts! 

Find them here

For my final purchase of the day, I found the most appropriate mug while shopping in Francesca's. Am I the only one who skips looking at the clothes, and goes straight for accessories/gifts?



Find it here

Well those are my finds from my shopping trip yesterday! Lots of great after holiday sales happening and lots of new things out for the new year! I hope this helped you find something new and exciting for yourself! :)

See you all tomorrow! 

XO,
Leslie














9 comments:

  1. I don't have C9 pants experience, but I will steer you away from Old Navy activewear. Their pants fit oddly and aren't super comfy for workouts. The store brand BCG at Academy Sports and Outdoors makes great workout pants, and you can purchase online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know! I was actually going to Old Navy today, so that's a huge help!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Targets activewear, but it looks super cute! Love the accessories at Francesca's!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! They were very cute and comfy, so I might just try them out.

      Delete
  3. That dress from Loft is so cute! I may have to go get it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did awesome!! I love the plaid top and the target deals! Plus that scarf is gorgeous and I so need. At mug. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. I live in Dalton, GA. WHere do you live? I found your blog from you posting on Friday Favorites. I ordered things from the Loft at the first of the week. Looks like I may have to place another order.. these things are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! I live in the Kennesaw/Marietta area, so not too far away! Loft had some GREAT things!!!

      Delete
  6. I love that dress and first off the shoulder top! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete