Monday, December 5, 2016

Weekend Recap

Monday, Monday, Monday. 

One day closer to Christmas! Only 20 more days, but who's counting?!

I'm keeping this one somewhat short today. I had a great weekend and I hope you all did as well!

On Saturday, some of my favorite girls and I had a fun day at my favorite local brewery. Sweetwater is awesome if you've never been! LOVE these ladies!



On Sunday, Ryan and I went to a dance recital for a little boy that I used to nanny for. I nannied these little kiddos for 7 years, and remain very close with their family. I attend most of the kid's events, and this is definitely an annual favorite. 

The finale is always a huge hit! All of the company dancers come on stage and dance to All I Want for Christmas with confetti flying and everything! 



PLEASE come back tomorrow for my Christmas Decor tour! I cannot wait to show you all the decor that I have around my house this season!

XO,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. The recital sounds like so much fun! That's really cool that you're still so close to them. :)

    ReplyDelete