Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stranded: Christmas Movies

Guess what day it is?! 

HUMP DAY 

I think I might be the only person who still laughs at that.

It's that time of the month again, where I link up with Shay from Mix and Match Mama, and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything to share what we would take if we were stranded on a deserted island. You're only allowed to take three items with you, so choose carefully!



Today's edition is CHRISTMAS MOVIES!

ONE

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



This movie is the perfect mix between actually funny and somewhat ridiculous! This one is such a classic and definitely one of my favorites!


Gets me every time.

TWO

A Christmas Story



You'll shoot your eye out. Another classic that I could watch on repeat all December long!

THREE

Home Alone


This one was my favorite growing up and has kept me sucked in my entire life, so it's definitely going on the island!  No matter how many times I've seen Kevin MCCallister's face, it would never be enough.

That's all folks! Can I list honorable mentions, or would that be cheating?

  

Oh how I love Christmas movies! I keep them on repeat all day long, all month long.

If you want to check out my last months Stranded post, click here.

As always, if you want to see more of what I'm up to, follow me on Instagram since I don't upload EVERYTHING here. Find me here.

See you all tomorrow!

XO,
Leslie






5 comments:

  1. I would be okay being stranded if I could take your movies with me!! Home Alone never gets old, and I love Elf and the Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Holiday! I would also take A League of Their Own and maybe Sixteen Candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Holiday and Elf and Home Alone :) Such cute movies I could watch all year!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! We have some of the same movies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is reminding me we haven't seen Christmas Vacation yet this year!! Usually we watch at Thanksgiving - must do ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete