Thursday, December 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!!

Am I the only one who blinked and Christmas weekend was here?!

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to share some of my favorites for the week. This one was kind of difficult since I've been focusing a lot of my attention on gifts for others. Not much that I'm purchasing for myself lately.



If you missed my Stitch Fix review for December, you can check it out here. I was very impressed this month, so of course I'm keeping my subscription...for now. :)




Mom, if you're reading, you should stop now. My mom fell in love with these rain boots a few weeks back, but didn't end up purchasing them for herself. Little does she know, that I got them for her for Christmas! How cute are these?! Find them here and BONUS- they're on sale! :)



This week I shared mine and Ryan's Christmas card. I'm so happy with how it turned out! 




Do you need any last minute gifts for your kiddos? I don't have one personally, but my school uses them in our media center. My class got to play with them this week and I had just as much fun as they did! Ozobots would be a winning gift for any techie adult, or any child.





This week we had a little holiday get together with my favorite girlies from work. I love these ladies so much- I'm so fortunate to get to see them each and every day.



SIX

I posted a few weeks ago about a tradition that I was starting this year. I wanted to start decorating cookies with Ryan, and then incorporate children in the future. This went exactly as I had planned and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!  So much fun!




Well, those are my favorites from the week! I hope everyone has the BEST Christmas weekend ever. I can't wait to hear about everyone's recaps on Monday. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

XO,
Leslie






7 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest cookies ever! I need lessons from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cookies! Did you use a specific icing recipe? If so, are you willing to share? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! It's royal icing and the recipe I follow is this one:

      http://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/2015/12/07/how-to-decorate-cookies-royal-icing/

      Delete
  3. Am loving those boots! They are so pretty. And your Christmas card is beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trista!!!! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. I want those boots! Adorable card. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to all- boots are cute and the cookies are fab! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete