Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!

I hope everyone is winding down from a busy week, and making all kinds of plans for the weekend!


Today is Friday and as always, I'm linking up with Mix and Match Mama, Momfessionals, and Grace and Love to share some of my favorites from the week.



I posted about these Gap sleep pants recently, and you must go out and grab a pair now! This is actually my second pair and I think that they are the comfiest lounge pants EVER! Plus, using the code "UPDATE" will earn you a whopping 40% off!


Here is my pair from last year





To keep on rolling with the PJ theme, these are some sleep shorts that I got from Old Navy this week! How cute are these little polar bears on them!? You can never have enough sleep shorts. I kind of have an obsession. They don't seem to have them online, but these are the same shorts in a different pattern.




You may recognize this top from both Sheaffer Told Me To and Grace and Love. After both of these fashionable women posted about this top, I had to check it out. I loved it so much on them, but couldn't bring myself to spend $100+ on a top, especially during this time of the year. After a few days of moping, it actually went on SALE! That's a sign if I've ever seen one. I was able to snag the last one at our mall and have it just in time for Thanksgiving! Thanks ladies for the suggestion! Ps) It's STILL on sale!!!





This favorite is such a great way to instantly make your entire house smell amazing. Have you ever tried stovetop Christmas pouporri?  It's super easy to make.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of cranberries
1 sliced orange
4 cinnamon sticks (broken in half)
1 TB cloves
1/8 tsp nutmeg
2-3 cups of water

Mix all ingredients and simmer on the stovetop. Leave on for as long as you want it smelling great! You may need to add more water if you keep it on a while.






An absolute favorite this week was my post about my Countdown to Christmas: Random Acts of Kindness Calendar. If you missed that post, check it out here. One tradition that I've done for three years now is making sure to spread some positivity! Each day leading up to Christmas, I do one random act of kindness. It doesn't have to cost you anything, just some time and the willingness to make someone's day.


Those are my favorites this week! I hope you all have a fantastic first weekend in December! I can't wait to read about the weekend holiday festivities on Monday! 

XO,
Leslie




6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can just smell that potpourri from here! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt!! And I seriously was just looking at Gap sleep pants yesterday but didn't pull the trigger! You've convinced me! Are they true to size?? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get them! I typically wear a small or medium in pj bottoms and I wear a small in these!! You too, girl!

      Delete
  3. That top looks great on you! Are those sleep pants stretching??? they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! Yes! The sleep pants are very stretchy! The most comfortable!

      Delete
  4. Those sleep pants look super comfy!! And I will have to try the Christmas scents! I always love a good Christmasy scent.

    ReplyDelete