Friday, December 9, 2016

Monday Favorites + Christmas Wish List

I have to apologize, friends! Our internet suddenly went out without any explanation on Friday morning and it turned out that it was actually hacked into! Thank goodness that I live with a very savvy security expert.

Because of this, I'm combining what I was supposed to post about for Friday Favorites, and also talk about what is on my Christmas list this year. I love when people post their lists, because it gives me an idea what to ask for. It's inevitable that my mind blanks when Ryan or my parents ask what I want, so these things take me a while to come up with!!


First off, some favorites!


The vest that I posted about a few weeks ago, is here and I couldn't be more happy with it! You seriously cannot beat a great vest under $50.






A favorite of mine this season have been my Gap button down shirts. They're comfortable, super soft, and fit me perfectly! It's so hard for me to find button downs that fit my body style. They're either too tight on the girls, or too big in the waist. Needless to say, I own way too many of these shirts.





You may or may not have seen my Christmas decor tour last week! If you didn't, you should DEFINITELY check it out. I have spent hours looking at all of your decor and it makes me so happy to see everyone's style and taste in their holiday decorations! So cool!




I'm a little late jumping on this bandwagon. You guys were all talking about This is Us, so on Friday I started my first episode. I literally binged on every episode over the weekend and LOVE this show. I'm awfully nervous and sad about that mid season finale though....




I'm keeping the Favorites short today, since I'm combining two posts! 

Onto my Christmas wish list this year! 

Number one is this amazing tiered stand for my kitchen! The Painted Fox has the coolest home stuff and this pretty thing is at the top of my list!




I've been needing a new pair of boots for some time now, so these are also on my list!





The last thing on my Christmas list this year is to get a Keratin Treatment on my hair. It's in serious need of something to bring some life back to it. Please comment and let me know if you have any experience in this area! 



That's about all! Other than that, I have everything I could ever want. 

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! 

After today, there is only ONE more Monday until Christmas! 

XO,
Leslie



1 comment:

  1. I'm from GA, as well! Saw your blog from Friday Favorites!!
    I have that tiered stand and it is AMAZING!
    I also have those boots! Hop Santa brings you both! you will not be disappointed!!

    Heather @ My Glittery Heart

    ReplyDelete