Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Decor Tour

These are by far my favorite posts to read in the entire year!  Fall tours are great too, but there's something about lights, trees and Santa that just give me all the feels!  

Today is my Christmas Decor Tour! 

If you follow me on Instagram, you already got a pretty big sneak peek into my living room decor. If you don't follow me, you should! Find me here. :)


I'll be linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals and also Linsday from Lindsay's Sweet World to share how I make my home festive for the holidays!



           



I'm planning on going a little bigger on the front next year, but I think it's simple and charming for now.



Of course the tree lights up, so here it is at night. :)




Once inside, you're in the foyer!






Our little touches of Christmas on our unfinished gallery wall



The story behind this snowman: last year on the 26th, Target put all of their holiday decor on major sale as they do every year. I went in for the sole purpose of buying wrapping paper for this year. This little snowman was the only little guy left on the shelf, so I felt super bad for it and had to buy it. I walked out with great wrapping paper and a half price snowman. Score!



Looking into the kitchen. 


Breakfast nook



My "Let it Snow" sign lights up, but it's hard to get a picture of that.



This is my FAVORITE part of the house! So in love!








Where we store all of the ugly TV/Internet business.



My favorite buffalo check pillows found here



Favorite faux fur throw found here or a more affordable, similar option here





Our personalized ornaments that my mom gets us every year. LOVE these so much!




My FAVORITE part!




One from above




Well, that's about all! Since I've established a relatively large number of items for the main areas of the house, my focus next year will be the bedroom (dying for Christmas sheets and bedding)! Perhaps I'll check out after Christmas sales! 

Thank you all for stopping by to check out my house! I cannot wait to see yours!

XO,
Leslie



22 comments:

  1. Your house looks darling!! Where is your coffee table from?! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually built my coffee table myself! :)

      Delete
  2. I would absolutely love Christmas bedding, too!! The wreaths on the windows in your breakfast nook are adorable - love that extra bit of simple Christmas festivity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Emily! I think bedding is 100% my priority during after Christmas sales. I NEED to have my room festive too!

      Delete
  3. I love your home. We have similar tastes I think! I miss Target in Canada so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! We love annual Christmas ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that gallery wall!! Your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! Totally stealing your indoor wreath idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Absolutely! The inspiration came from the picture below! :)

      http://www.diydesignfanatic.com/2011/12/christmas-in-breakfast-room.html

      Delete
  7. Your living room looks so cozy! Love it! I love after Christmas deals and stocking up on wrapping paper and tissue paper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes! I am there when the stores open on the 26th!!

      Delete
  8. Love your living room and kissing ball in the kitchen :) Your tree is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the Christmas ornaments you posted about. We have a few of the ones where you put your names and years on it. I love those. Love all the beautiful decorations you have around your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Decorating for Christmas is my favorite!!!

      Delete
  10. Everything looks amazing!! Gives me inspiration. I need more decor for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so so cute!! Love the wreaths hanging in your nook, and loooove the view of your living room from above! Super cute that your mom gives you guys those ornaments! My fiance and I started a new tradition this year with our ornaments too : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words, Lauren!

      Delete
  12. Love it all girl!! So festive and cozy!!

    ReplyDelete