Tuesday, December 13, 2016

10 Things on Tuesday: Online Shopping Edition

Good Morning, all!

It's our last full week of school before break, and you better believe that I'm counting down until the very last day. 

I'm not fully done Christmas shopping, so that has be a little stressed out. This is pretty typical though, as I'm usually finishing up the weekend before the holidays.

Speaking of shopping, I realized that I had a pretty great bank of online shopping stores that I thought I could share with you! Some of these may have brick and mortar stores somewhere, but not here in GA. These are my 10 most commonly shopped clothing websites. Enjoy!

ONE


Vestique is GREAT! They have the most trendy fashion finds currently in style! They have it all at, and at affordable prices too! Find them here.

TWO


You may have heard of Red Dress Boutique before! They've been featured on Shark Tank and have grown astronomically over the past five years or so. Their clothes are ADORABLE and also very affordable. Find them here.


THREE


Ellie Clothing has an actual store in Alabama, but I'm including them because they don't have a store in my state. This store always has the best vests, and they're sold out of my favorite right now, which is super sad.  Find Ellie here.

FOUR


Okay. This one is AMAZING, but I've never purchased anything from them. I have a friend that I went to college with, and she is literally the best dresser I've ever seen. Many of her clothes come from this boutique, but by the time I go to find something, they're already sold out. I need to be more on top of browsing regularly! There a very boho chic style. Find them here.

FIVE


Lulu's offers thousands of items for any need that you can imagine! I always browse here first when looking for a clothing item for a particular event. They also have an amazing collection of shoes! Find them here.

SIX


Again, great options for a great price! The only downside to this one is that you can only return clothing for a store credit. Who wants that? So when purchasing something, be sure that you want it! Find them here.

SEVEN


I could go broke with this one! It seems like every single thing on their website is screaming my name! Two great things about this company. One thing is that with every item purchased, they give back to communities in need. The second great thing about this boutique is that they always ship free!! Combine charity and free shipping and you've got me hooked! Find them here.

EIGHT



If you're looking for the cutesy tops that are in style, you should definitely look here! Lime Lush has some great sweater options right now! Find them here.

NINE



This online shop is very different from the others. This is more non-traditional, funky clothing. I've purchased things from Asos before and thought the items were great! You just may have to sift through a lot in order to find a gem that fits your style! Find them here.

TEN


This is another one that I love a lot! They have great clothes for each season, and I always find something that I want when I browse. They claim to have the lowest prices as well, which seems to be accurate. Find them here.

Well that's all folks! I know that every woman has a list of boutiques that they shop from, but hopefully this offered some extra choices to you! Please give some suggestions if there's one that you love and it's not listed!!

Have the BEST Tuesday!

XO,
Leslie











9 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to browse these stores when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Thanks for share this post. It may helpful for all newbie bloggers, i really appreciate......Go to online shopping for mobile covers, t-shirt for mens & womens, coffee mugs, beer mugs, vodka shot and sunglasses for mens & womens....Click Here : Crazy Beta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
    __________________________
    Faballey online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    Curren Men Watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    Bargains

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. online shop for ladies cloths

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this incredibly amazing blog. This is the right place where there is something for everyone! Thanks for sharing this post..!! Online Xhilaration Women's Clothing On Sale

    ReplyDelete