Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend Recap

It's Monday again. 

I'm trying not to be too bummed out because...


I've also decided that I may decorate earlier than normal this year. I'm ready for my house to be as festive as all of the retail stores!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I know I did. I always love laid back weekends. 


On Saturday we went to Chomp and Stomp, which is both a chili cook-off and a Bluegrass Festival. Now, I'm not too keen on Bluegrass, but I can get down with some chili!

There were a total of 75 individuals/restaurants that came to compete. We were fighting to try as many as we could, but take a look at these crowds!



I think we got to try about 10 before the summer heat started to take over. It was so hot and so many people, that we bailed and walked around the the vendors. It turned out though, that our favorite one got second place! Whoo!

On Sunday we spent the day getting our hot tub ready for the Winter. Oh how I miss getting into that thing! We also went to the park to throw around the baseball. Always a favorite of ours!


What did you all do this weekend? I'd love to hear all about it! We're going to keep it light tomorrow in spite of the election. I have a feeling that no one will be winning tomorrow. I'm sad for our country.

Tomorrow I'll be linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday- Lottery Edition!

XO,
Leslie


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a nice weekend!! And now it's almost the weekend again - any fun plans for you?

    By the way, I LOVE that you & your guy go to the park and play baseball together! Such a cute & fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that we'll take our Christmas card photo this weekend, along with possibly getting another pet! We've been talking about it for a while, so we might take the plunge.

      Thanks girl!! It's always fun but my arm KILLS me the next day. Such a hard "work out." ;)

      Delete