Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stranded: Outerwear Edition

Well, there you have it folks. Our new president has been determined. Whether you stand with the red or the blue, it's time for our country to stand together and unite as one.

We've been so bombarded with political issues and campaigns lately, we will keep today light with a link up between my favorite bloggers: Shay and Erika.

Today we're sharing what three outerwear items that we would hope to have if we were 

Stranded

 on a deserted island!

The first outerwear item that I would need is my Uggs! I absolutely HAAAAATE when my feet are cold, so these will keep me nice and warm.


The second item I would want is one of my blanket scarves! After all, they do unfold to become actual blankets. If I'm cold on a deserted island, I would need this for sure.



I'm assuming that our island would be pretty cold considering the need for outerwear. The final item that I would want is my parka from Lands' End. I got this coat back before my trip to NYC for New Years in 2015. This coat was AMAZING and kept me warm for the 12 hours of waiting to watch the ball drop. If it can keep you warm for that, it can keep you warm for anything!



Those are the three items I would seriously hope to have with me if I were stranded on a deserted island! What items would you want with you??

See you all tomorrow for my weekly book review! I've been super busy this week, but it's a great book and I'm cranking it out! 

XO,
Leslie





8 comments:

  1. Love the Ugg and Blanket Scarves.. yes yes and more yes's!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Being cold is the WORST!

      Delete
  2. Uggs would 100% be on my list as well. No matter how popular or unpopular they may be, I will own a fresh pair of those for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! The haters are just mad that they don't own a pair! Hahaha just kidding. ;)

      Delete