Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Show and Tell: Lottery Edition

Happy Tuesday, people! 

No school for the kiddos today, so that means this teacher will be doing cartwheels around the classroom this morning. #notreally #illbeinmeetings



Today I'm linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals to share what I would do if I won the lottery. Just to be clear, I bought a scratch off at the gas station yesterday, and this girl needs to keep on dreaming.

First things first, I would definitely need to pay of my student loans. Undergraduate and graduate degrees aren't cheap, y'all.

                 

I teach for the money said no teacher ever.

The next thing after paying off my student loans would be to put our house on the market and move into something that looks more like this. I love my house, but I think I would adjust to the new home life fairly easily. Just sayin'.


After upgrading the house, I would need to fill it up of course. I would head to the nearest furniture store and find all new furniture.


OR



Just ring me up for everything on page______. 

Once settled in to the new house and decorated to my liking, Ryan I would pack our bags and be off to:

We would spend two weeks traveling all throughout Italy. Starting from Lake Como and ending in Sicily. What. A. Dream.


After leaving Sicily, we would fly on over to Greece and spend about a week there. Those blues are killing me.


After spending a super relaxing time in Greece, We would head over to Spain and spend another week or so there. Holy delicious food.


After spending a month or so traveling throughout Europe, we would head home to our new house. I don't want to be too greedy, and would want to save some countries to see throughout the rest of our lives. Also, let's be real. No one can live more than a month out of a suitcase.


I could have said that I would invest it, donate it, or put it all in the bank, but I'd be lying. I would need to live it up juuuuuuust a little and then after that's all said and done, we can talk about being a responsible adult. 

What in the world would you do if you won the lottery?

XO,
Leslie



6 comments:

  1. Fellow teacher here, so YES to all of the above! THAT HOUSE! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the living out of a suitcase for more than a month...although if you did have millions to spend you could just buy a whole new European wardrobe and extend your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! I didn't even think of that!!

      Delete
  3. So many YES's (is that right?) on your list!! I forgot about my student loans... I suppose I'd pay those off :) And would LOVE to fill our home with all Pottery Barn all over!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so giddy just thinking about it! If only! :)

      Delete