Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Must Haves for Fall

Happy Wednesday!

I love reading about "must have" lists! I'm always looking for new items to add to my closet, or things to keep around the house. 

Today I thought that I would share some must haves for Fall! If you have any other ideas, please make sure to comment!

At the top of my list this fall are these bad boys. They are the perfect, effortless shoe to throw on and head out the door. Loving these this season. They have three color options, but i'm quite partial to the brown. They'll go with anything.


Another must have item could really encompass any tan/brown bootie. Here are a few favorites that I'm obsessing over. 

My all time favorite are found here. HUGE plus- they're on SALE!


These are a little pricey, but you can't put a price on a versatile bootie.


Loving these too!




Other than shoes, shoes and more shoes, you also need to stock up on scarves! These are my FAVORITE during the fall and winter. They're so easy to throw on, and make any outfit instantly cuter.

Here are some of my favorites.



From left to right: 
Buffalo Check Scarf: similar here / Brown plaid scarf: similar here / Navy and Red plaid: here / Navy and green: here /  Infamous scarf: here / Fringe scarf

If you see me in the Fall and Winter, I'll more than likely been in one of these scarves. I live in them.

Another must have for the season are these pajama pants. The pattern that I own is no longer in stock, but they have some great patterns this year. No joke, they are the most comfortable pants ever.


Find them here!

What can't you live without this season? I'm always looking for new things to buy. My name is Leslie and I may be addicted to online shopping. #sorryimnotsorry #theresnoshameintheshoppinggame

See you all tomorrow for my book review of the week!

XO,
Leslie










3 comments:

  1. I have those Fair Isle pajama pants in my cart right now!! #greatminds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots and the comfy pants are on my wish lists. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again...totally agree with everything on your list here!! Those boots you found are so cute - like the perfect combo of "duck boots" that are always so trendy (but hard to match with things) and a cute pair of brown boots that can be worn with jeans, etc. Love!

    ReplyDelete