Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Gifts for Him

Wednesday already? You know, my mom always told me to enjoy being young because it flies by when you're older. She was right. Aren't they always? ;)

Are the men in your life super hard to shop for? Ryan might take first place for most difficult for gift shopping.

I put together some ideas of some great ideas for the men in your lives. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share!

Without further adieu...

If you've got a fitness guru on your hands, I'm sure he would love this Fitbit Blaze


While we're on the topic of wrist wear, watches are always a hit with Ryan. He's loving these MVMT watches lately! Exact watch here. There are so many great women's watches too! 


If you have a man in your life who likes to dress and look snazzy, you could gift him a nice Birchbox subscription for men! I'm definitely going to do this for Ryan. He's always talking about wanting to try various skin and hair product, but never ventures out to try.



Another must on my list this year is Stitchfix for men! Their company just started selling the subscription boxes for men and the style profile gets me all excited about what could arrive in that box for Ryan! Click here to get one for the man in your life!




Everyone has to have a Yeti. Not really much else to say there. He will love it!





Do you have an adventurous type on your hands? What about a small weekend getaway to the mountains to go skiing/snowboarding?




You can't go on your ski vacation without one very techie gift.


Speaking of techie! I've heard great reviews on Amazon Echo. Such a cool little bluetooth speaker.



Those are some of the ideas that I've thrown around so far! Let me know if you find something cool too! 

See you all tomorrow for my "A Day in the Life" post! Those are some of my FAVORITES!

XO,
Leslie













1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Gifts amazing, I got very surprice of your blog. soooo nice thank you so much of your valuble gifts.
    birthday gift ideas, birthday gifts for him,
    birthday gifts for men
    if you want any different gifts please let me know.

    ReplyDelete