Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Favorites

I don't know that theres anything better than a Friday before a vacation. Since I'm a school teacher, we're off all next week for Thanksgiving break. Thank goodness because I don't know how much longer I could have made it.

Other than the fact that it's almost the weekend, Friday means it's time for some favorites! I love reading all the new things that people are experiencing. It always gives me good ideas for things to try! Linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci once again!


ONE

We'll start my favorites with a BIG one! I know many of you are moms and will probably roll your eyes at this one. Until I become an actual mom, I'll be a mom of fur babies. I love my pets so much. This week we added a new baby to the mix! Meet Todd...



TWO

Another favorite this week has been my new tanning lotion. Tanceuticals got so many good reviews and was very affordable, so I had to give it a try. I ended up purchasing the kit which comes with face lotion, body lotion, and the application glove. It was $45, which is very inexpensive compared to other brands. Although it was my first attempt at tanning with a lotion, I loved it! Mine is the "light" version. 


So, I completely blanked and forgot to get a before picture. If you've seen any other pictures of me on my blog, I am very fair skinned in the fall and winter. I felt like this lotion gave me a very subtle glow without streaks or splotches.



THREE


I am in full swing Christmas over here. I have been listening to Christmas music non-stop in the car, and it has made the commute something to look forward to. I'm obsessing over everything festive this holiday season. 


FOUR

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this picture earlier this week. Ryan and I took our Christmas card photos last weekend and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! We're very silly together and I feel like the pictures are so "us." Thanks mom! :) Stay tuned for the actual Christmas card soon!

Vest found here


FIVE

This next photo is a preview of sorts. Once December actually starts, I'll be sharing my Christmas house decor. Until then though, this is a decoration that I very easily made myself. I'll be posting the "how-to" next week, so look out for that! 






I'm thinking about adding some ribbon to it to give it a nicer look during the daytime. What are your thoughts?

SIX

This is a fun one! Ryan and I decided to get matching Christmas sweaters this year. He has a fun work party coming up, and we have an ugly Christmas sweater party at school, so we thought these were perfect! What do you think!?



SEVEN

My last favorite this week is something that I've ordered but not yet received. I needed a new fur vest for the season, but didn't want to spend a fortune. If you've seen this picture on Pinterest, this is the exact type of vest that I wanted. Luckily, this instagrammer found it and it happened to be under $50! What a good deal! I can't wait to get it! 



Well that's all for my favorites this week! Please share some of your favorites so that I can have an excuse to buy more/try more fun things! 

Have an amazing weekend, everyone! 

XO,
Leslie


9 comments:

  1. Todd is adorable!! I am definitely a cat person when it comes to pets and he's a cutie. Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He's precious! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - those llama sweaters! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We died when we found them! So funny!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new fur babe! Too cute! looove Michael Buble Christmas album and those matching sweaters are awesome! Stopping by from the link up! zahners.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by! Isn't his voice so soothing?! Have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todd is precious!!! Congrats on your new fur baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Christmas cards. Those are the best Christmas sweaters! Love them. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete