Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!! 

Lately it seems like the days are long and the weeks are short. I welcome it though! Bring on the weekend!

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites! I have some great ones for you this week! 


ONE 

Last Friday I shared this great shirt, and I finally received it in the mail.


Excuse the lighting in this picture. I'm still highly over-estimating the number of daylight hours that we have now. I had to resort to taking a picture in the kitchen. This shirt fits exactly how I wanted it too. Thug Life Shirts offers both a women's (junior's) version and a unisex one. I chose a large in the junior's version because I wanted it to be slightly fitted, but not skin tight. It fits perfectly! The material also feels very soft and made of quality! I'll be buying more for sure.



TWO




Another favorite this week is a set of sheets that I purchased a few months ago. Peachskin Sheets is a local Atlanta company that offers breathable, wrinkle free, anti-pill, anti-microbial, ultra soft, non-shrinking, 1,500 thread count, VERY SOFT sheets. You might think to yourself, it can't really get much better than that...they must cost an arm and a leg. NOPE! These sheets sell for $70 for a queen set. 
They also have select colors that go on sale each month, bringing them down to like $55 per set. I bought the white ones and have never been more happy with a set of sheets (even the ones that cost triple the price). I've had mine for a few months now, and the quality has not been compromised in the slightest. I should also note that I wash my sheets EVERY weekend, no matter what. They have held up so well in the wash. There is no down side to these sheets at all. You need a set for each bed in your house, as well as a back up set for each bed. You will not be disappointed! 


THREE


If you have not tried Halo Top ice cream, you are missing out on life. This ice cream is a low-calorie, high protein, and low sugar treat that will make your taste buds dance! It is 100% my favorite sweet treat right now. Originally, there were only a handful of flavors, but they recently came out with 10 new flavors! Out of the ones I've tried, Birthday Cake is my favorite. The cookies and Cream is a new flavor and I loved that one too.

It's quite expensive, but so worth it. You can't put a price on "healthy" ice cream. Here are the original seven flavors!



Ten new flavors! Can't wait to try ALL OF THEM!



If you've tried any flavors, be sure to comment your favorite so that I can try them! To find which retailers sell Halo Top in your area, click here.


FOUR


I had never read an Elin Hildebrand book before now, and I'm mad at myself for going nearly 10 years without these books in my life. Shay over at Mix and Match Mama recommended Barefoot to me for my first Hilderbrand read, and it did not disappoint!

This book is about three women going through various hardships, who take a vacation to Nantucket in order to get away for the summer. They spend the summer coming together in order to "move on" from their troubles back home. I'm not sure if all Hilderbrand books are like this one, but there aren't traditional chapters, so it forces you to keep reading and reading until you look up and realize that you've been reading for 4 hours. This book kept me entertained the entire way through. I can't wait to read my next one, The Rumor!

FIVE

Brace yourself for this next favorite. It's not the holiday season until....


...the RED CUP COMES OUT! 

True story: at dinner with a bestie last night, we realized that yesterday was the first day of Starbucks using the red cups. We immediately paid for our checks and raced over to Starbucks to see which cup we would get. We're holiday freaks. Also, Starbucks freaks.



Such a little thing to make you so ridiculously happy. I'll only be stopping EVERY morning before work now.

Well that's all folks. I hope every one has an amazing weekend, and I'll see you all back here next week! 

XO,
Leslie






6 comments:

  1. Oh that ice cream has me intrigued. And they have it at a few places near me, so I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO good! You won't regret it! Have an amazing weekend and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That ice cream looks yummy - I just might have to try some! Also - I had my first Holiday cup yesterday as well and it made me soo happy! They're just so fun!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try it! It's the best!! :))

      Delete
  3. Omg I'm a ice cream nut and I'm so happy that it's actually carried in my local grocery store! I can't wait to try it :-) I love Elin Hilderbrand as well, definitely check out The Rumor, but The Matchmaker might have been my favorite! She has Christmas centered books too :-)

    xo
    Amanda
    http://www.cupcakendreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Matchmaker might have to be my third one! You definitely have to try the Halo Top! It's amazing!

      Delete