Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Favorites



It's Friday!!! I'm so happy that I can't even handle it.

Today I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers to share some Friday Favorites! If you want to check theirs out as well, here are Erika, Narci, Andrea and Shay!

 ONE

My first Friday favorite goes to this amazing sweater vest. 


This baby comes in this cream color and also a charcoal. It's unbelievably soft and so versatile. I have a feeling I'm going to be living in it this Fall. Find it here.

TWO

Another great buy from Loft this week was this adorable romper made just for Fall. 


It's always either a home run or a complete strikeout at Loft. This time, I found quite a bit including this amazing chambray romper. It's perfect for transitioning in to the Fall, especially here in the South. I'm tall and it's usually hard to find rompers that are long enough, but this was perfect. Find it here!

THREE

Another favorite this week was my new Aviate hat. I love wearing hats, especially on the weekend. No make up, no problem. All you have to do is throw on a hat. 


Please excuse the totally awkward selfie here. Aviate hats come in many major cities in the U.S. and in a variety of colors. I thought that the distressed blue was a nice choice as it will match almost anything.

My exact ATL hat here.

FOUR

I really wish that I had found this favorite sooner. 


I spy an adorable pumpkin on my Starbucks cup. I just can't say no to Starbucks. It would be a dream to work there. #allthediscounts

FIVE

Dreaming about dinner last night.



Last night we celebrated Ryan's brother's 30th birthday. We tried a new restaurant last night called Gumbeaux's. This has to be the best Cajun food I've ever eaten outside of New Orleans. The shrimp and Grits were amazing and I have leftovers that could feed a small village. Food is always a favorite. #notjustonfridays

SIX

If you missed it on Wednesday, I posted about some fall must have items. If you're into scarves or booties, I would definitely check it out here.

I featured some of my all time favorite scarves. You need these in your closets!


That's all for my favorites this week. I hope you found something that you also enjoyed.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see you all Monday!

XO,
Leslie










10 comments:

  1. LOVE that vest and those scarves!! I need all of those prints!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAAHHH I love those Aviation hats, unfortunately they dont have my cities!!! I tweeted at them, so hopefully soon! HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope they add your city soon!

      Delete
  3. Okay, your scarf collection is ON POINT and I also adore that long, cream-colored sweater vest!! I have something similar but it's fringy, and I wear it all the time in the fall/winter. Sidenote - where did you get that welcome mat?? I've been looking for one that my fiance and I both like and I think that one might be perfect!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! the previous owner of our house left it when he moved. I'll be on the look out for one similar!

      Delete
  4. I love cajun food and can't wait to travel to NO for some. We don't have any good options here where we live. That is a very cute tumbler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bummer! Hopefully you aren't too far away from NOLA so that you can grab some much needed cajun!

      Delete
  5. LOVE that sweater vest - I have one similar from last year that I can't get enough of - also, what an amazing blanket scarf collection :)
    #FridayFavorites

    Sarah Bell
    www.trendyandtidy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl!!! I hope you have the best weekend! Thanks for stopping in! :)

      Delete
  6. I love that sweater vest and scarves are my favorite accessorie in fall and winter. I also think you have until after Thanksgiving to rock the pumpkin Starbucks cup, after all it's still Fall! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete