Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas Card and New Fur Baby

Happy Monday, everyone! Only 5 more days until Thanksgiving Break...this girl is READY!

This weekend was full of fun things for us. Not only did we take photos for our Christmas card, but we also added another baby to our family. Not the human type.

If you follow me on Instagram, you met this sweet baby this weekend. 

Meet Todd, the newest fur baby in the family. Romeo and Nala are warming up as good as can be expected when tossing another pet into the mix. I'm super hopeful that they're all going to be great friends. I'm just so obsessed with animals.



On top of all that fun and excitement this weekend, we also took our Christmas card photo! My mom takes our photos every year. She's wonderful at getting us exactly what we want and she's also free! What more could you ask for?!

Here is a sneak peek into our photo session. I'm holding off one the one I picked for our card, so that I can surprise you all with that later. ;)











....and of course, there have to be some silly ones.





I'm looking forward to showing you all the final product.


I hope you all had an amazing weekend! See you all tomorrow for 10 on Tuesday: All about Me Edition.


XO,
Leslie


















No comments:

Post a Comment