Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


Happy Hump Day! We're halfway done with the week, so I'm calling that a win.

Today I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers Shay, Sheaffer and Mel to share what has been going on with life! 

Today we'll be answering these questions!


What we're eating this week

I didn't get a picture of it, but tonight was Taco Tuesday in our house. We stick to this theme every Tuesday. We're obsessed with Mexican food over here.

One of my FAVORITES recently has been this recipe for Cauliflower fried rice. I'm obsessed with it and could literally eat it every day if that was considered normal.


Another night we'll be having my famous burgers on the grill. It's a pretty normal week on the food front in our house this week.

What I'm reminicing About 


The struggle in real, you guys! I'm dying to go back to Europe. You can read all about part one of our vacation here, and the second part here.

What I'm Loving


This week we raked up all of the leaves in the front yard, and let our Boy Boy have a ball. If you've never let your dog play in a pile of leaves, you're seriously missing out! 

What We've Been Up To

We've been attending all kinds of Fall festivals lately! We've gone to the North Georgia State Fair, Hot Air Balloon Festival, and Chalktoberfest! We're loving getting out in the fresh air an enjoying the season.




What I'm Dreading

We've started to toss around the idea of moving into a new house. The whole idea of it makes me sick. I love our house and how it's finally "us." I plan on taking it day-by-day and letting itself work out. What's meant to be, will be...right? Tell me I'm right.

What I'm Working On

Grad school work, grad school work, and more grad school work. I'm currently pursing my Master's Degree in Education with a major in Reading Instruction. It's intense and takes up majority of my time.

What I'm Excited About


So this is happening this weekend! I'm OBSESSED with The Walking Dead and can't wait to experience all that Walker Stalker Con has to offer! I'm a dork, I know. :)

What I'm Watching/ Reading

I finished Stranger Things a few weeks ago. I held off on watching it for a long time because I typically don't like things that are sci-fi. Once I started though, I couldn't stop! It was so good and so addicting! I finished it in only a few days. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read any books in about a month. Textbooks, yes. That doesn't count though. ;)


What I'm Listening To

That's a tough one! I basically listen to the radio in the car all the time.

What I'm Wearing

Here's a sneak peek into a new top that I'm excited to share on Friday!


Other than that, it's a whole lot of dresses that can allow for comfort in very unpredictable weather conditions.



What I'm Doing This Weekend

Basically just Walker Stalker Con and getting some school work done. It's a pretty relaxed weekend.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:

Other than having an entire week off for Thanksgiving Break? Stuffing my face with all things delicious. I love this cooler weather, and I'm just enjoying being in the moment. This season is 100% the best.

What Else Is New

Really, this entire blog is new! I'm trying to get used to journaling about my life and hopefully others can relate! I'm loving it so far! I am learning quickly that the blog world is very welcoming and supportive. You all are amazing for swinging by to check out my blog.

I can't wait to read everyone else's happenings! Comment below so that I can check out your blog!

XO,
Leslie











9 comments:

  1. I loved reading your London trip report. I have been three times. It is my favorite place! Where are you planning on going to in Europe next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italy is next on our list! We want to spend about 10 days traveling around to the major cities!

      Delete
  2. The Hot Air Balloon festival looks so fun! Love all your outfits :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO much fun! I had never been, but plan on going every year from now on! Thanks...I feel like we have pretty similar style!

      Delete
  3. So the Cauli Fried Rice looks amazing and the recipe seems like a quick meal to throw together...definitely putting this on the menu soon!
    I just stumbled across your blog recently but I have enjoyed reading it, great job!
    I can be found over at lipstickpearlsandrunningshoes.blogspot.com.
    Looking forward to hearing more about that shirt on Friday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO easy! It's healthy, but genuinely delicious! Your kind words mean SO much! I'm enjoying it so much so far, and it's so nice to have such a huge support system from other bloggers!

      Delete
  4. Yay! So many things on your "what's up" made me excited! I loved your festival pictures those looked amazing. I felt the same way about Stranger Things, not huge on sci-fi but I couldn't stop watching it! And I cannot wait to hear about your travel recap! We are hoping to go to Scotland next year and I am just dying to go to Europe asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scotland would be amazing!!! You'll definitely have to post about that!!

      Delete
  5. So I think I'm going to have to add that cauliflower fried rice to our dinner menu next week. It looks delish!

    ReplyDelete