Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Stitch Fix Review #1

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing my Stitch Fix box from October.

If you haven't heard of Stitch Fix, it's a subscription box that comes each month with five clothing items. Sometimes you'll receive shoes, and occasionally they'll throw in a handbag.

When first signing up, you fill out a style profile. This gives your stylist an idea of what you like and what you don't. You specify colors that you look good in, and the price that you're willing to pay on various articles of clothing. From there, they send you items that match that profile.

You get your fix, try on your items, keep what you want and send back the rest. They make it so easy for you.

The subscription box costs $20 a month. If you choose to keep an item, you get that $20 discounted from the item. Also, if you love all the items in the box, you get a 25% discount on the entire thing PLUS the $20 off!

This is actually my 7th box, just my first one that I'm blogging about.

Here's a look into my 7th Fix!






Item #1
Pistola Brianne Distressed Skinny Jeans
Fit: Great fit, but a tad too short for my liking.
Price:  $88
Verdict: Returned
Why: I would have liked the jeans to be a bit longer in length

Item #2
Pixels Grammer Drawstring Top
Fit: I wasn't fond of this style at all-too see through and loose
Price: $58
Verdict: Returned 
Why: This top just didn't match my style at all


Item #3
41Hawthorn Holli Duster Cardigan
Fit: Flattering fit- love the length
Price: $78
Verdict: Returned
Why: The pattern seemed like something my grandma would wear


Item #4
Skies are Blue Wesli Mixed Material top
Fit: Nice fit
Price: $58
Verdict: Returned
Why: I hate this pattern so much. Gross.


Item #5
Toms Voyager Leather Tote
Fit: Loved the style of this bag
Price: $158
Verdict: Keep
Why: This bag is perfect-need I say more?

Normally there's more that I keep in the Fix, but this month wasn't super impressive. I was super happy with the tote though!

In all seriousness, seeing this package on my doorstep is probably one of the most exciting days of the month.

If anyone is interested in giving it a try, click here to sign up for your first Fix! You'll love it!

Thanks for joining me today! See you all tomorrow! 

XO,
Leslie






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that tote. It is pricey, but worth it if the quality is nice. I like my jeans a little longer as well. But they are still very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! I thought it was worth it for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Stitch Fix delivery day is my favorite day too!!! I love your tote. I asked for accessories for next month so I hope I get a bag or purse. Have a great day.
    https://lifeloveandreality.com

    ReplyDelete