Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites


I don't know that there is anyone more excited for Friday than me.

It has been a hectic week and I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend!

Let's take a look at some of my favorites from this week.

ONE



I relived our amazing European vacation this week. If you missed the post, you can find part one here and part two here. Vacations are the best, and I'm looking forward to planning our Italian vacay soon.

TWO

Have you shifted into your nail color to fall yet? I've already transitioned with several colors, but my favorite Essie color that goes with EVERYTHING Fall is Chinchilly. It's one of my favorites.



THREE

A wonderful friend recently bought me this Swell bottle as a gift. Have you ever tried them? Holy guacamole it keeps your water cold for SO LONG. I've had ice that stayed solid for over 24 hours...during the SUMMER. I just  love this pattern and it's handprinted uniqueness. If you're more fond of plain colors, there are so many other options available. Seriously, wherever I go, so does this bottle.



FOUR

I'm a sucker for anything Fall related. I'm also one of those people who falls for marketing ploys like no other. If you slap a product with a pumpkin or add Fall to the name, I've already added it to my cart. While grocery shopping the other day, I came across the brand of k cups that I typically buy, but a Autumn Harvest Blend! I'm by no means a coffee connoisseur and will drink any coffee that's put in front of me, but I thought this blend was delish! I might have to stock up before the season ends.


Those are my favorites from this week! 

I have some great things coming in the mail this weekend, that I'm excited to share next week! 

I hope you all have a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend! See you all on Monday for the weekend recap! :)

XO,
Leslie




6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that nail color chinchilly !!! I've transitioned my nail polishes to fall and I think I need to pick up the one your wearing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best!! Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  2. Love that nail polish so cute :) Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Autumn Harvest Blend sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter received the exact same Swell bottle for graduation as a gift. She loves hers too. Cute blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love he swell bottles. And I have that color of nail polish. I can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete