Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites!



Hallelujah! It's my favorite day of the week! The weekend has not yet begun, so we have the entire thing to look forward to.

This will be me as I'm walking running out of work today.


Today I'm linking up with my favorite bloggers Shay, Erika, Andrea, and Narci to share some of my favorites from the week.

ONE



This week I blogged about one of my favorite new recipes. For a while now, I've seen people making food and using cauliflower as a substitute for starchy foods. I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it's healthy so it must taste terrible/boring. I followed this recipe pretty much exactly (I used a head of cauli and shredded it in a food chopper) minus the onion. I'm not a huge onion fan. I have been making it for my lunch almost every day. It takes only a few minutes to cook and it so easy to take to work. It's a HUGE favorite in my house this week. Find the recipe here.

TWO


In the spirit of the best day of the week, I bought this shirt recently! It hasn't come yet, but when it does, I'll make sure to report the quality and comfort of it. Thug Life Shirts have such a variety of shirts-basically any occasion or feeling that you could imagine. I think they're all so cute, that I will definitely buy more if it fits like I hope! 

THREE 


I posted this picture on Wednesday and I'm so excited to share this adorable kimono! It has been perfect for the weather that we've been having over the past couple weeks. It's chilly in the morning and in the 80's by the early afternoon. I never felt hot while wearing it and it's just so dang comfortable. Here is a picture of the back.


You should buy it ASAP because it's only $13! Find it here.

FOUR


See those TOMS in the last picture? These shoes are my jam. I've been wearing them so frequently because they go with everything and are so comfortable to wear all day long. I would know. I chase around first graders all day. They need to be on you "must buy" list for fall and winter.

FIVE 



Speaking of TOMS, I got this tote in my Stitch Fix box for the month of October. I love, love, love it! If you missed my Stitch Fix review, you can find it here. If you want to sign up for Stitch Fix to get your first box, sign up here! It's so worth it.

Those are my favorites from the week!

I LOVE reading everyone's link ups, so make sure you share yours! I hope everyone has the BEST weekend!

XO,
Leslie













10 comments:

  1. Love that kimono! I'll have to check out that recipe since I like a good fried rice. Hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The recipe is SO GOOD!

      Delete
  2. Love that shirt and kimono! Friyay for sure!! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally found myself nodding along with all of your favorites...these are all so on point! LOVE the Toms, I want a pair of those so bad!! And I've been thinking about trying cauliflower rice as well...maybe I just will now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the Toms ASAP! They're so worth it. :)

      Delete
  4. Love that kimono, looks so comfy and good with so many outfits :)
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! So fun to experiment with different things!

      Delete
  5. That FRI-YAY shirt is so stinking cute! I may have to add that one to my closet. :o) I'm so glad you found me this week... it's always cool to meet fellow Georgia bloggers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how it fits when it comes! Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete