Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy freaking Friday, everyone! I'm so happy to be here!

It has been one doozy of a week, and I'm forever thankful that the weekend is upon us.

With this being a very new blog, I'm joining some fabulous bloggers to share my Friday Favorites!

ONE


This wonderful friend and I took a trip to the mountains last weekend to enjoy the fall weather. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! We visited a local winery, sipped on wine and took in the Blue Ridge Mountains. They even had a nice band playing that evening, which was a plus in my book! 

TWO


This favorite is like a two-for-one! I posted about my fall decorations this week, and couldn't be feeling more in the spirit! I love seeing splashed of orange around the house! Also, I made this wreath a few days ago. It was super easy to throw together and didn't cost more than $30. Such a great price considering retail stores sell wreathes for $50+! See the fall decor post here.

THREE



I hope you're sitting down for this one. I'm still not sure how I got so lucky with this deal. The J. Crew puffer vests are my all time favorite for Fall and Winter. They fit so well and are very comfortable. I recently visited the outlet mall near our town and explored J. Crew. They always have such good deals at the outlets.This vest was already marked down to $49, and the store was having an ADDITIONAL 50% off sale. That means that I scored this vest for $25!! That's literally a quarter of the original price. The J. Crew Factory website is having a 50% off sale right now, although they don't have this green color anymore. Bummer! 

FOUR


Call me crazy, but once I'm in the holiday season, I go ALL IN! In browsing the Pottery Barn website for cute fall decor, I came across this amazing blanket! Now, it's definitely more of a Winter/ Christmas blanket, but I had to have it! They also monogram things for a small extra fee. The even better news is that it's on sale right now! You have to go out and snag one for yourself and everyone else that you know... it would also make a great gift for Christmas! 

FIVE

I've been looking for a new beauty product for two reasons. One reason is that I'm a woman, and new products made me happy. Another reason is that I needed a product to purify my face. I wash my face twice each day, and I felt like I needed something else to rejuvenate my skin. I got a sample of Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask and so far, I love it! The first thing I notice when using it is the slight tingle right after applying it. You can tell it's working! Then shortly after, it begins to tighten. The directions say to leave it on for 25 minutes, and then to rinse with warm water. I noticed the glow IMMEDIATELY after drying my face. It was amazing. This product is quite pricey, but I think it's totally worth it. You can't put a price on beautiful skin!


Thank you all for joining me for Friday Favorites! I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and I'll see you all back here on Monday morning! :)

XO,
Leslie



2 comments:

  1. Love your wreath - so perfect for fall! That throw from Pottery Barn.. oh my!! I might need to snag it up :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! You do need the blanket immediately. Thanks for visiting and come back often!

    ReplyDelete