Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall Tour

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

Fall is in full swing here in Georgia, and I couldn't be more excited to kick the heat to the curb. Some of my favorite times during the holidays, are to see the decorations in other people's homes. 

Everyone has such different style, but we have at least one thing in common, and that's the love of feeling festive. Today I thought I could share my home and the fall decor scattered about.

I hope it makes you feel as giddy as it does for me! 

Welcome to our home.


I threw this wreath together yesterday afternoon. I'm really loving it!


Simple entryway decor. Currently looking for something else to add here.


I just love seeing scattered pieces of orange around the living room!



Pillows and my favorite couch blanket!





Homemade Fall sign!


Simple breakfast nook centerpiece.



Of course you have to have decorations in the kitchen too!











I hope you enjoyed what I've put together so far! Come back tomorrow for a recap of our Chalktoberfest weekend!

XO,
Leslie




2 comments:

  1. I found you from your comment on Shay's blog - I love decorating posts and your home is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsay! It means a lot that you took your time to look at my very beginning blog! Decorating posts are some of my FAVORITE too!

      Delete