Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fall Bucket List

Happy Wednesday! 



I recently decided to create a Fall bucket list in order to take advantage of the beauty of the season. I have some items on the list that involve visiting various festivals in our city, and other items that I've set for myself in order to stay healthy.

My goal is to complete most of these items within the months of October and November. If you set goals for yourself like this, please share yours! I'd love to find other things to incorporate to my list as well. 

Fall Bucket List

Chalktoberfest (a small festival on our town square) 
Festival on Ponce (another fun festival in Downtown Atlanta)
Attend the North Georgia State Fair
Pumpkin Patch
Owl-O-Ween Hot Air Balloon Festival
Visit a winery
Start training for a half marathon

I think that's quite a load to carry, but there are a couple items that have already been checked off. Nothing makes this girl more excited than to check things off of a "to do" list!

One of the items already checked off is the Chalktoberfest in our town. It's  a great little festival with chalk artists, who create massive murals on the street. Let me tell you, they are INCREDIBLY talented people!


All of the artists lining the streets


Simply incredible! That's chalk, people!




They had some amazing vendors there too! We're going have have some of these creative pieces of art made for the basement.

I'm looking forward to getting more of these items checked off and sharing my experiences with all of you. If you're an Atlanta local, please share any other festivals or events that you know of! 

See you all tomorrow where I share our kitchen make over that was done ourselves for a fraction of the price of a contractor! 

XO,
Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment